Thursday 14 February 2013

Lady in Red - Happy Valentine's Day #ThrowBackThursday

   
















 Oscar de la Renta FW2013     Diane Von Furstenberg FW2013  JASON WU FW2013


 i carry your heart with me

 i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
 my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
 i go you go, my dear;and whatever is done
 by only me is your doing,my darling)
                                                     
 i fear
 no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
 no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
 and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
 and whatever a sun will always sing is you

 here is the deepest secret nobody knows
 (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
 and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
 higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
 and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

 i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

 e.e. cummings

 TATAFORNOW

1 comment: